Looking to build your wealth through property investing?
An emerging professional within the real estate space is that of a “Buyers Agent”
A buyer’s agent is enlisted by the buyer to assist them in their purchase. When selling a property, a real estate agent markets a property and aims to get top dollar from prospective buyers. In contrast, a Buyer’s Agent works for the buyer and aims to get the best value for money based upon the buyer’s criteria. A buyer’s agent can work for both home buyers and investors.
Benefits Of A Buyer's Agent?
There are numerous benefits to using a buyer’s agent, each of which can assist a prospective buyer. These can be seen as the following:
• Access to off-market properties.
• Expertise within an area or region.
• Have contacts within the industry.
• Identifying the best property for the buyers’ criteria.
• Saving the buyer time.
• Completing the negotiations of the sale.
• Organising all the associated paperwork.
• Ensuring a smooth purchase from A-Z.
• Helping to avoid mistakes for the investor.